CimeXa Insecticide Dust is the premier industry-leading insecticide for control of bedbugs and many other pests. Its engineered silica composition achieves rapid control while remaining viable for up to ten years when undisturbed. With its broad label usage, CimeXa Insecticide Dust is a comprehensive asset for pest elimination to service professionals.
• For control of bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites and drywood termites
• Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs – including pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
• The preferred treatment for brown recluse, yellow sac, hobo and other persistent spiders indoors
• Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas
• Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied
• Easy to apply – can be used as a dust or mixed with water and sprayed
• Low toxicity, engineered silica base exhibits exceptional absorption of water (in liquid form) and oil, which destroys the waxy cuticle of insects, resulting in rapid dehydration and death
• Better consistency and over three times faster compared to diatomaceous earth
• Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed
• Should not be used in damp areas
How to use: Apply at a rate of 2 ounces per 100 square feet. In attics and crawlspaces, apply at a rate of 1 lb per 1000 square feet. Use a handheld bellows, bulb or puffer bottle type duster to apply a light, visible film. A power duster may also be used.
Liquid Application: This product can also be used as a spray. Mix 1 lb. of product with 1 gallon of clean water. Apply approx. 1 qt of solution per 250 sq ft. of area to be treated. The product will be left behind after the water evaporates.
Application Areas: In and around resident, multi-family, commercial, industrial, institutional, municipal, agricultural, research, daycare, health care, educational, recreational, and office buildings, hotels, motels, garages , transport vehicles, warehouses, theaters, and food handling and food processing establishments.
Target Pests: Ants, Crazy Ants, Cockroaches, Firebrats, Silverfish, Spiders, Mites, Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, and Drywood Termites. Kills Bed Bug Adults and Nymphs Kills Bed Bug Nymphs Hatched from Dusted Eggs.
Yields: 2 oz. per 100 square feet for most applications. Lasts for 10 years in undisturbed areas.
Active ingredient: Amorphous Silica Gel 100%
NOT FOR SALE: AK, CA, HI