Decimari Fly Bait combines Clothianidin and NyGuard IGR to form a highly effective, quick kill product that provides long-lasting control.
Features & Benefits
- First fly bait with dual modes of action
- Attracts and kills house flies
- For use in and around agricultural production facilities
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Three convenient application methods: scatter bait, paint-on or bait station use
- Packaged in 5 pound and 40 pound buckets
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL. USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS AND DIRECTIONS AND WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
- NOT REGISTERED FOR SALE, DISTRIBUTION OR USE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
- Do not place bait in areas accessible to children, pets or food producing animals.
- Do not allow bait to come into contact with food or water.
- Do not apply inside residential structures, food processing plants, restaurants or other commercial facilities without bait stations.
- Do not place in outdoor areas where pollinators are actively foraging.
- Do not apply to milking equipment.
- Do not reuse measuring utensils for food.
6.3 oz. (approximately 1 cup) per 1,000 sq. ft. Re-apply every 3-5 days or as bait is consumed.
WHERE TO APPLY
- Outdoor areas around agricultural production facilities including: broiler houses, turkey houses, caged and cage free layer houses, other poultry (duck, quail, etc.), feedlots and livestock housing structures for dairy cattle, beef cattle, swine and buffalo, mink and horse stables. Scatter bait in areas inaccessible to animals. Do not place bait in areas accessible to children or pets.
- Outdoor areas of commercial facilities including: bakeries, beverage processing plants, dumpsters, kennels, loading docks, meat and poultry processing plants, trash cans, recycling areas, restaurants, supermarkets, warehouses and waste management facilities. Do not place bait in areas accessible to children or pets.
- Indoor application in the walkways of caged layer houses and mink facilities.
Bait Station Application
- Indoor and outdoor applications in broiler, turkey, caged and cage free layer houses, dairy barns and milking parlors, hog confinement buildings, horse stables, and places for rearing other livestock, pets and other animals (sheep, goat, camel, buffalo, donkey, rabbit, deer, mink.). Place bait stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets and animals.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of residential structures, commercial and industrial buildings including: bakeries, beverage processing plants, dumpsters, golf courses, kennels, loading docks, meat and poultry processing plants, trash cans, recycling areas, restaurants, supermarkets, warehouses and waste management facilities. Place bait stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets, and animals.
Paint-on or Spray-on Applications
- For indoor and outdoor applications around: broiler houses, turkey houses, caged and cage free layer houses, other poultry (duck, quail, etc.), feedlots and livestock housing structures for dairy cattle, beef cattle, swine and buffalo, mink and horse stables. Do not apply in areas accessible to children or pets.
- Outdoor areas of residential structures, commercial and industrial buildings including: bakeries, beverage processing plants, dumpsters, kennels, loading docks, meat and poultry processing plants, trash cans, recycling areas, restaurants, supermarkets, warehouses and waste management facilities. Apply in an inconspicuous area to ensure bait does not stain surface. Do not apply in areas accessible to children or pets.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply the bait where flies congregate. Do not place in cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting.
Time applications to begin at the start of the season before fly populations have reached their peak.
- Scatter Application: Scatter the bait at 6.3 oz. (approximately 1 cup) per 1,000 sq. ft. (do not put in piles) onto dry level surfaces. Reapply after flies have consumed the bait. Do not apply to dusty surface. Scatter bait in areas inaccessible to children, pets, and animals.
- Bait Station Application: Add 1.6 oz. (approximately 4 tablespoons) of bait in commercially available bait stations, place where flies congregate. Each station should control approximately 250 sq. ft. Position stations at least four feet above ground. Place bait stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets, and animals.
- Paint-on or Spray-on Applications: To prepare the bait for spraying or painting, mix 1.6 ounces (approximately 4 tablespoons) of fly bait with warm water until the desired consistency is achieved (typically 1-4 oz. of water). Thoroughly mix and let stand until the bait is dissolved completely. Bait mixture can be applied with a brush or with a standard spray bottle onto spots where flies rest (e.g. walls, joists, window ledges, stable fixtures). Additionally, it can be applied onto thin strips of burlap, cardboard sheets or fabric and hung in areas that are inaccessible to pets and children. Bait should treat approximately 250 sq. feet. Clean brush or spray bottle with warm water after use. Treat surfaces inaccessible to children, pets, and animals.
- Re-baiting: Reapply bait in 3-5 days or as bait is consumed.
USE AS A PART OF AN INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FOR BEST RESULTS
- Use proper sanitation and manure management.
Use environmental controls such as proper light management.
PRECAUCION AL CONSUMIDOR: Si usted no lee inglés, no use este producto hasta que la etiqueta le haya sido explicada ampliamente.
TO THE USER: If you cannot read English, do not use this product until the label has been fully explained to you.
IF IN EYES:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOTLINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-888-740-8712.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants, and
- Shoes and socks.
Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur. Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
This product is highly toxic to bees and other pollinating insects exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product if bees or other pollinating insects are visiting the treatment area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Do not apply this product in, on or around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Do not store near heat or open flame. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals, and away from food and pet food.
To avoid wastes, use all material in this container by application according to label directions. If wastes cannot be avoided, offer remaining product to a waste disposal facility or pesticide disposal program (often such programs are run by state or local governments or by industry).
Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse or equivalent. Then offer for recycling if available or reconditioning, if appropriate or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by State and Local authorities