Aerosol containing IGR, (Insect Growth Regulator) that disrupts pest development, preventing current and future infestations.
Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents stored product pest larvae from progressing to the pupal stage of development, so the larvae die before they become breeding adults – and future infestations.
Apply GENTROL AEROSOL as a general surface spray or spot treatment, Gentrol Aerosol is applied to pest harborages providing control for up to four months. Its visible, dissipating foam virtually eliminates the chance of missing any areas.
You’ll receive the same superior coverage for crack-and-crevice applications with Gentrol Aerosol’s extension tube, designed for simple, accurate application in hard-to-reach areas.as a general surface spray, spot, or crack and crevice application.
TARGET PESTS: The IGR disrupts the normal development of immature cockroaches, drain flies, fruit flies, bedbugs, and stored product pests (examples of these pests include: Indian meal moths, rice moths, tobacco moths, red flour beetles, confused flour beetles, lesser grain borers, merchant grain beetles, sawtooth grain beetles, warehouse beetles, cigarette beetles, and Dermestid beetles). Roaches and bedbugs exposed to GENTROL AEROSOL will become adults incapable of reproducing.
Might want to also Read:
Application Areas: Use GENTROL AEROSOL in areas such as, but not limited to: apartment buildings, bakeries, bottling facilities, breweries, boiler rooms, cafeterias, candy plants, grocery stores, day care centers, hospitals, residential homes, hotels/motels, office buildings, kitchens, laboratories, cereal processing facilities, manufacturing plants, mausoleums, meat and produce canneries, nursing homes, restaurants, schools, locker rooms, stores, taverns, warehouses, pet stores, as well as various modes of transportation, such as aircraft, buses, trucks, trailers, rail cars, and marine vessels.
How to Use:
- Shake well before use. GENTROL AEROSOL is a ready-to-use pressurized spray for application to a variety of locations and surfaces to control pests.
- Apply GENTROL AEROSOL as a general surface spray, spot, or crack and crevice application. Use the supplied extension tube for crack and crevice applications.
- To apply as a general surface or spot application, hold can 10″ to 12″ away from surface to be treated. Use a sweeping motion over the surface to be treated for complete coverage.
- This product applies as a light foam that dissipates readily. An oily residue may be apparent in heavy applications. The visibility of the dissipating foam eliminates the possibility of missed areas.
- For crack and crevice applications, use the supplied extension tube and apply to wall voids, hollow table legs, tube iron, gondola frames, voids, and supports.