The only way you will know you’ve sprayed Maxforce Fly Spot Bait is that your fly problems will disappear. And fast. It kills flies in 60 seconds or less.
Flies will be attracted to the bait and die within seconds. A small spot has up to a 6-week residual to control future intruders. It’s labeled for use inside and outside commercial establishments and outside residential ones. Good for you. Bad for flies. One envelope is 2 oz. and makes 1 pint of finished solution that will treat up to 125 sq. ft.
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid
Target pests: Common house fly or lesser house fly. Does not work on other types of flies.
For use in: Commercial, residential, and agricultural facilities.
Yield: 1 envelope is 2 oz. and makes 1 pint of finished solution. One pint of solution will treat up to 125 sq. feet. This product can be sprayed or painted on surfaces.
NOT FOR SALE TO: AK, CA, HI, NY, CT or VT
Manufactured By: Bayer
Maxforce Fly Spot Bait kills flies in a minute or less in most cases. Maxforce Fly Spot Bait is labeled for use indoors and outdoors in commercial settings and outdoors for residential settings. Just one small spot of bait will last up to 6 weeks to provide indoor control of pesky flies.
Maxforce Fly Spot Bait provides the fast knock down you need with the long lasting residual you want.
• Flies start to die in 60 seconds or less
• Up to 6-weeks indoors
• Up to 30-days outdoors
How do I apply Maxforce Fly Spot Bait?
1. This product was designed with easy application in mind. Bait comes in a concentrated water soluble granule that is diluted with water and then sprayed or painted on to areas to be treated.
2. For spray applications add contents of one 2 ounce packet of Maxforce Fly Spot Bait to 1 pint of water and agitate until completely mixed. One pint of finished spray will treat 125 feet of fly-resting surfaces.
3. For paint on applications, add 8 ounces of Maxforce Fly Spot Bait to 8 ounces of water(about 1 cup), and mix to desired consistency for best painting results. Apply this mixture in narrow bands up to 6 inches wide on suitable fly-resting surfaces. Do not apply this product at a rate exceeding 8 ounces for every 1,000 square feet of floor space.
4. Always read product label completely before using any product to ensure proper mixing, application and safety procedures are followed.
* Long-lasting control and Immediate results
* Flies start to die in 60 seconds or less
* Long residual
* Up to 6-weeks indoors and Up to 30-days outdoors
3 powerful attractants: irresistable aroma, seductive pheromone and sugar base:
1. Active ingredient, imidacloprid, works quickly, even against flies resistant to other insecticides
2. Sprayable formulation
3. Low odor
The unique power of Maxforce Fly Spot Bait: Formula contains BitrexTM bittering agent to minimize ingestion by non-target animals