Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait is formulated to be highly attractive and effective, even on the toughest, hard-to-kill cockroach populations. Vendetta attracts and kills bait averse and non-averse cockroaches.
Features & Benefits
- Highly palatable bait matrix
- Attracts and kills bait averse and non-averse cockroaches
- Provides consistent performance over a wide range of dietary conditions
- Does not contain milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts or wheat
- Clean, odorless bait
- Not runny in high heat
- Easy to handle and apply
- Dispenses smoothly and easily
- Fits standard bait guns
- For use in commercial, industrial and residential areas
- For use in food and non-food areas
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
USE RESTRICTIONS & PRECAUTIONS:
Do not apply to areas that are accessible to children.
If product is mistakenly applied to an area accessible to children, remove product and wash area thoroughly.
Do not apply to humans, animals, clothing, or bedding.
Do not contaminate feed or food products, or food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils or food containers.
Do not use insecticide sprays on or near Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait. Wash hands thoroughly after handling product.
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS:
This product is for use only as a spot or crack and crevice treatment for the indoor control of Cockroaches in residential areas (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets) and both food/feed and non-food/non-feed areas of institutional, warehousing, and commercial establishments, including warehouses, restaurants, food processing plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, buses, boats/ships, aircraft, trains, pet shops, and zoos.
Non-food/non-feed areas are areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage (after canning or bottling).
Food/feed areas include areas for receiving, storage, packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, and boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, and syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and facility is in operation.
Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait is for use in controlling Cockroaches indoors. The pre-filled plastic reservoir containing Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait is intended for use with bait injector application devices common to the pest control industry. Inject into cracks and crevices, void spaces, and other locations where insects may harbor, live and breed. Concentrate the bait placements as individual spots at insect activity sites (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets).
DO NOT APPLY ANY BAIT IN COCKPIT AREA
APPLICATIONS IN AIRCRAFT: Application within passenger areas of aircraft is limited to Crack & Crevice treatment only. Apply Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait in areas between elements of construction (such as areas under sinks, openings around pipes, under shelving, where shelving meets other shelves or the wall, areas between and around microwaves, where support braces attach to the main structure and where seats are attached to the floor). Use 12 to 24 bait placements per 100 sq. ft. Do not apply bait to areas where food utensils or food preparation surfaces may become contaminated. Care should be taken to avoid depositing gel onto exposed surfaces. If gel contacts an exposed surface, remove gel and wash exposed surfaces. During follow-up visits, inspect bait placements and re-apply when necessary.
Do not place bait in locations that are routinely washed, as bait will be removed by washing. Do not place treatments in locations where routine cleansing operations may transfer diluted bait to food or food preparation surfaces. Do not treat food preparation surfaces. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists. Avoid contact with textiles and clothing, as bait may stain.
Avoid placing gel on fabrics or carpets since it may stain some absorbent materials. To prevent staining, exposed bait should be cleaned up immediately with a damp cloth or sponge.
For light infestations of Cockroaches, 4 to 6 bait points are recommended per 100 square
feet of treatment area. For heavy infestations of Cockroaches, 12 to 24 bait points are
recommended per 100 square feet of treatment areas. Each bait point should equal about
0.25 to 0.50 grams of product. A spot approximately 3 mm or 1/8 inch in diameter equals
0.25 grams of product, while a spot approximately 6 mm or 1/4 inch in diameter equals
0.50 grams of product.
TO APPLY GEL:
- Remove the cap from the nozzle, touch the top to the surface to be treated, and push down on the plunger. Apply bait as spots in cracks and crevices. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
- Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel, as this may cause the bait to become repellent.
- The bait will adhere to non-greasy or non-dusty surfaces and will remain pliable and palatable to roaches as long as it is visibly present.
- A visual inspection of bait placements is recommended at one month after the initial treatment. Reapply when bait is no longer visibly present, according to the level of infestation. Replace bait before it is completely consumed to keep roaches returning.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and wildlife. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of equipment washwaters.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
IF IN EYES:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Store in a cool, dry place. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING:
Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.